Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why on earth I don't get any slight tan although I sit in the sun a lot? I am a white?

guy and many people make fun of my color. Many girls don't find it attractive and they say that a guy shouldnt be white! (Is it true? Any tips to make my skin darker other than sunless tanning lotions and tan beds? When I sit in the sun I get a very slight paleness which disappears the next day. I hate my color or maybe people made me hate it!
Answer:
Stop complaining about your "flaw" of being white and accentuate your positives. Do you have awesome hair? Are you an attractive bald dude? Are you muscular? Do you NOT have any "physical" attributes that you like? DO you have a charming personality? What about a sense of humor? A kind heart? A generous person? Stop trying to be what you think others think you should be or look like and build on your God given positives...
no your bald! joke.em thats like me mate.i dont no eaither
Any girl that rags on you beause you are not tan is not worth hanging out with anyways.
personaly, i'd not wory about it. just be glad you don't sunburn super easy like some people.
You should not be sitting in the sun unless you are using a very good sunscreen as you are risking skin cancer. Not all people tan well so since this is the case go to a salon that offers spray tans. These look natural and are done by someone trained in spray tans.
Just be who you are, a tan is not that big of a deal. Don't sit out baking in the sun, you can get skin cancer, my sister just found out a mole on her shoulder is cancerous and she is only 29. Whoever these girls are that tell you you shouldn't be white need to go out with George Hamilton.
Basically you lack melanin. The more melanin you have in your skin the darker you can get. Black People have the most melanin since they have had to endure the African sun that can get up 117 degrees. Melanin protect the skin from sun damage.People from really northern climate tend to have the least amount of melanin because of high altitudes have less sun in those areas so the body evolved to allow my light in. No matter where you live now you can not escape where your ancerstors came from. You need to be really careful because you can get skin cancer. Skin cancer is tricky cause you might try to tan now but not see cancer for maybe twenty years later. Becareful if I were you I would not try to tan it is not natural to you. Besides maybe you are just looking in the wrong area. In countries like ice land, ireland, scotland, england, people will have a color similar to yours and maybe that might be a better place for you to find a mate someday. There are women all over the world of all shapes and colors so don't despair buddy cause take a look at some russian girls they are pale just like you and they all look like supermodels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net