Sunday, October 25, 2009

Will a person cure from injecting vaccination after infected by hepatitis B a few months? (says 3 to 6 months)

I wonder if vaccination will work if a person only get infected by hepatitis B virus in a short period (says half a year)?
I know for hep B carrier, which they carry virus for years, and the vaccine will not work for them. But how about short period like this (half an year or 3 months?)
Answer:
hepatitis B vaccine is a recombinant vaccine that has HBs Ags of HBV. it is effective only before reciveing disease. the only vaccine that is effective after rhe disease is rabies vaccine that dr gives it after bite of a dog. vaccination is only a way to prevent disease. for cure we use interfron gamma with an antiviral drug.
I must say that it may some people will not immune to disease because of genetic disorders.
be care of yours
No, a vaccination will not 'cure' anyone already infected, whether it be hepatitis or any other disease. It only helps prevent it. Such as getting a flu shot AFTER getting the flu. First of all it wouldn't be given to you because you're already sick from it. As a nurse, I got the set of 3 injections for Hepatitis since I work with blood all day. When tested to see if I had developed antibodies to the hepatitis I had not. The shots just didn't take hold in me so I'm still at risk.Anyway, hope this helps some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net