Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why r lumps appearing on my body?

i have been getting lumps through out my body..they are dime size/brown and hard to touch..now i feel my face, i can feel lumps all over but cant c them yet..my skin is extra sensiittive now..the inside of my palms are so smooth i have to wet my palms a little to wipe or else tissue will slide out of palm..my nails dont grow straight anymore.instead they curve inward..i am scared to go to c dr... dont want to hear bad news..anyone got a clue? my body has turned against me..all these things has dropped my self esteem to negative 0..someone..anyone??dr..dermat... if you r in here pls help me.!this been going on for a year now..seriously..i have become uglier every passing month.
Answer:
you may have some kind of infection. go see your doctor before they get worse
Hun, I did my best to find any condition which would seem like this- but I clouldnt. First thing you should do is make an apointment with a doctor, or dermatologist- and go see them. I know it can be scary and I'm sorry its unpleasant but its something that you absolutely must do. Dont worry or stress out either okay babe, worrying never helps. I really hope they find out whats going on and help you out, deffinitly post again when you get back from the doctors or send me a message letting me know if you're okay. Goodluck! I hope you get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net