Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why wash one's face?

Here I am in China, and absolutely everyone washes their face twice a day. Many Chinese have skin problems too. I have never washed my face in my life, and have just a few blackheads on my nose (which I just pop every other week or so.) I'm just curious, is the key to all these skin problems just washing less not more? Also, it's not genetics, because my sister and brother have lots of acne, and I believe they wash quite regularly.
Answer:
Yes you are right. You don't need to wash your face daily
or twice a day like others do. I once read in an article
about this topic. Even if you have to wash, wash it mildly
not vigourously with mild soap too.
Either way, you should wash your face AT LEAST once every two days, some people wash too much and it dries out the skin, causing acne, some people don't wash at all and it gets too dirty. and when you shower, I hope you at least rinse your face.
Why wash one's face?
Because it gets dirty like every other part of your body!
How do you feel about the build-up of sweat, grease, pollution and bacteria on your face?
Just because your skin is healthy it doesn't mean it's clean.
Genetics do play some roll. Or ur face would be spot less. Thats why u have black heads cause ur siblings do too. Its probably the water has dirt or something in it Because I was my face all the time and have no pimples at all
wash or just rinse the face in the morning because it feels good and helps to wake up and prepare for the day ahead but if not washing is working for you then it is good after all washing is only a relatively new idea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net