Sunday, October 25, 2009

Why would my finger turn purple?

A few days ago I put light purple nail polish on my finger and toe nails. All of them turned out okay except for my middle finger on my left hand. It turned out light purple with dark purple streaks in it. I didn't do anything different to it. Today my finger is purple. It seems to be generating from the nail. I is turning bright purple. The splotch is growing bigger all the time. It seems to be under the skin. I do have a little cut under my fingernail. Do you think that might have something to do with it? What should I do about it?
It doesn't hurt or anything though. It just looks strange.
Answer:
I wouldn't do any thing to it because it could be infection until u get it check out by a doctor.When of if you get check it by a doctor do everything they tell u do.I would go to the emergency room if it starts to get look worst or if it starts to hurt or starts to look bigger.If it does start to hurt take an aspirin and if it starts to look bigger take an aspirin and put some ice on it.Also call your doctor to make an appointment to make nothing else is going.
Just to be on the safe side, go to your DR., and have it checked, especially if it is spreading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net