Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Will I become normal?

I'm 15 years old. I've been sleeping only 5-6 hours for a year. My skin colour has changed a bit. I've also got very dark eye rings. I noticed many other changes. My eyes became smaller and dryer. I cant' concentrate as well as I did before. I'm a person who needs much sleep 'cause a few years ago I slept during 10 hours. A few weeks ago I'd tried to sleep 9 hours and it worked for 2 weeks. But I didn't notice any changes. I still don't look like I did before. So my question to you is: Will I ever look as I looked before only because of sleeping more.
Answer:
Skin color will probably not change unless it is due to pallor from health, try eating a good diet, and take a vitamin as well as resting. Also, still get 8 or more hours of sleep. The dark circles should go away

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net