Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Will my acne go away im a 20 year old guy????


Answer:
It will if you eat lots of fruits and vegetables and drink a ton of water and sea a dermatologist!!
Acne and pimples is one of the most distressing and depressing problems faced mostly by youngsters. Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/... for more useful info.
Nothing that you put on the skin can help true acne. True acne is inflammation beneath the skin. My daughter had acne so bad that her teacher in 7th grade teacher cringed when she touched my daughters face.My daughter was cured 2 months later with low does of erythramicin. It was about 12 years ago so I'm not sure of the dosage but I believe that it was 250 milligrams. But this is a very serious approach and you need to be aware of these dangers.1.---You absolutely must eat before taking erythramycin. My daughter skipped breakfast one morning and she was laying in the floor at her junior high school. You cannot skip eating before taking the medicine.2---You absolutely cannot miss a dose. I kept my daughters medicine because if you miss a dose your acne may worsen and you create an antibiotic resistant strain. Which means that your acne may not be treatable with antibiotics after that.3--If you get sick within 2-3 months after completing your erythramycin treatment you cannot under any circumstances take the same type of anti biotic. You must simply remind the doctor that you took erythramycin and the dates. I would probably insist on waiting 6 months. Normally we only need antibiotics for 7 days, (the 10 day thing is a psychological thing). so when you take those antibiotics for 30-60 days straight that is very serious.Not eating is not life threatening, but advice 2 %26 3 can be life threatening at worst. At best 2 could make your acne much worse.You must ask the doctor about treatment yourself. She came home from school called the doctor an set up her own appointment at 13. She insisted that the doctor do something. He told me that he would not have taken this route except that she at 13 was so insistent. My daughter is 26 now and her acne has never returned. She has lovely skin, but I have met people whose doctors will not do this simple basic treatment for them. Good Luck and be very careful if you use this treatment. I don't know if it works for everyone, but it worked like magic for my daughter.One way to tell if you have true acne is if you have bumpy knots beneath the skin.
Acne is due to hormonal changes ,bad diet and unhealthy skin care habits . Sometimes, dandruff in the hair can also cause acne. Include green leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet. Drink a lot of water regularly to flush out toxins. Avoid deep fried snacks.More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net