Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Will my skin go back to normal?

I have had extremely bad skin (i.e. horrible acne) to the point where I haven't been able to leave the house w/o foundation. It has been like this for about two months now after I had laryngitis. Proactiv was working really well, but now it has no effect. I have also tried the ingredient in Clean and Clear and all of those other OTC acne products. I think it's starting to improve again, but I wonder if I will have scars. How do I get rid of the remaining zits I have without putting toothpaste on my face. It hurts way bad to pop them, or should I not do that? Even if I do, all of the junk doesn't come out. I feel so self concious and my graduation is coming up. I'm going on the pill too, will that help? It's a lot of questions but anything helps. Thanks.
Answer:
here is some good advice..Good Luck ! http://www.skincarephysicians.com/acnene...
It might be because you are wearing the foundation, though.If the acne is as bad as you think it is,
you should definitely go to the dermatologist.Also,
going on the pill will make it worse because of the increase of hormones.
Use this formula mix 50% warm pure honey,and 50% almond oil.Apply to skin during bedtime for 20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.Do this every day . Your graduation will be prefect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net