Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Will neosporin work to get rid of a scar that is about an inch long that is 2-3 months old? What about mederma


Answer:
I don't know about neosporin, neosporin is used for an injury (like a cut) for it to heal faster, and since your injury is already healed and there is only a mark from it, I doubt neosporin would do anything, Maderma would do something probably, I have heard very good things about it, and also Vitamin E capsules, you can squeeze the gel out of them and apply it to your scar and that may help, I have done that with mine and it helps smooth it out and makes it less noticeable.
I would use Mederma - it will work better on a scar.
I'm not exactly sure of the strength of those medicines for treating scars, though I know that vitamin e oil is great for scars. If you want more info. on things that treat scars, check out http://www.realhomeremedies.com... and click on the scars link on the left.
neosporin would of worked if used when first hurt. Mederma and face cream will help as well as good family stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net