Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Will i die today?

my aunt died
Answer:
No one knows when they are going to die, unfortunatly. I dont know if i am going to die today, the next month, or maybe even in 5 years. All i have to tell you is, NO ONE KNOWS....
Why do you ask if you will die? From heartache? I know sometimes it feels as if you are going to die because of the pain you feel for losing someone close, but time does heal the pain. My husband died when i was 19 years old, 6 weeks after our son was born. I actually wanted to die too, but time has healed the pain and i'm just thankful that he gave me his son before passing away.Hang in there, just know that your aunt is in alot better place than this crazy world we live in today.
I sure hope you don't. And I'm sorry for your loss.
yeap you will
No , you'll be fine .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net