Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Will you sponsor me? 5k Race for life, for Cancer Research!?

Thought i would give this ago, every penny counts, its for charity, so if any of you would like to sponsor me please go to http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/hila...and sponsor me and my mum who are running for my grandma who died of cancer some years ago, and anyone who is struggling with the effects of cancer right now.The event is in Woodbank park in Stockport on the 8th July if you are in the area and wanted to come along.Thanks
Answer:
i will sponser you i will star the question and do it later good luck
Hey!I would but I'm doing it at Beveridge Park in Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland on July 1st.Well done!!xXx
NOI have to sponsor my friend who does it every year, she had the dreaded bc and a mastectomy, but she is still alive so is worth helping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net